> 19 Hilarious Tweets From Celebrity Parents | Fun Of Politics

19 Hilarious Tweets From Celebrity Parents

 

Though it's hard to imagine what life would be like when spawned by filthy rich and famous celebs, you only really need to take one look at North West's miserable toddler face to understand that having all the cash in the world doesn't quite make up for having a pap — or your mother — stick a camera all up in your grill from day one. It does explain why a lot of celebrity kids end up being assholes, but that's beside the point.

On the more merry side though, the celebrity parents listed below refuse to put their kids in the spotlight, and rather take a down-to-earth approach to parenting; proving it by posting hilarious updates of their trails and poop-to-the-face tribulations on their Twitter feeds.

Here are 19 of the most hilarious tweets on parenting from celebrity parents:

1. Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively Know How To Show Their Baby A Good Time

Damn it's hard letting your infant daughter go somewhere alone for the first time. I was a total mess dropping her off at Burning Man.

2. Ryan's A Big Fan Of Hands On Parenting

It's 2016. I'm not going to start drinking regular milk just because some asshat has a problem with public breastfeeding at the beach.

3. But He Knows Where To Draw The Line

This morning, my daughter said, "quiche" which means she's smart, hungry and an asshole.

4. Anna Faris & Chris Pratt's Kid Is A Puddle Of Fun

5. And He's An Ace At Charming The Ladies

6. Olivia Wilde Feels Her Son's More Effective Than Birth Control

If you're worried about your teenagers procreating, put them on a 6 hour flight with our kid. Scared Celibate. Guaranteed. 👍

7. He's Taught Her The Meaning Of True Love

You don't know love 'til you've cleaned shit off a car seat together.

8. And The Meaning Of Life

Having an infant son alerts me to the fact that every man, at one point, has peed on his own face. 

9. Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan's Daughter Is Big Pimpin'

10. When She's Not Giving Her Dad's Neck-Girth A Run For Its Money







I know I've got a blockhead...I never knew I'd have an actual blockhead for a child lol.

11. David Schwimmer's Little One Is A (Literal) Blast

what up! been buried in diapers, but having a blast... btw, don't piss my little girl off -- she's got great aim and projectile poo.

12. While Alyssa Milano's Son Is A Total Gas

My 4 year old son just said to me, "Mom, you should never trust farts." https://instagram.com/p/BCinMOhvJLT/ 

13. Christina Applegate Asks The Real Questions

Only one plug working in my house. Do I charge the baby monitor or my phone. Asshole dilemma

14. And Alyson Hannigan Should Check Herself

My 6yr old:“Mommy I love u more than all of the chocolate chip cookies in the world!”
My 2yr old:“Mama I love u all the way up 2 your nose”

15. Hilary Duff Should've Known Better

Worst idea of the day.. The ornament section of Bloomingdales with a two year old 😳

16. Jenny Mollen Became ThatMom When It Was Time To Let Go

Struck by the horrific realization that my son might not want me to be his prom date. Hopefully, I can at least go with one of his friends.

17. Conan O'Brien's Parenting Methods Are On Point

Just taught my kids about taxes by eating 38% of their ice cream.

18. Though Christine Teigen's Might Be Better

19. Joel McHale's Kid Tells It Like It Is

My kid changed the Lego Movie song from "Everything is awesome when you're part of a team" to "Everything is awesome when you're not dying"

20. Musician Lindsey Way's Daughter Has The Best Aspirations

Bandit just told me she wants to be a dinosaur when she grows up.

Thanks For Visiting


I You Like This Post

 Please Follow on Twitter

And Like On Facebook

loading...